- Do you want to help save the world? Do you want to help bring the world back to God? We have a plan.
- It's a deed of mercy. And it's tough. Maybe that's why we saved "Forgive Offenses" for last.
- Consider the rich man in the parable. I always wonder if he truly was a wicked, cold-hearted Scrooge who spat on poor Lazarus.
- Perhaps the clearest biblical teaching on the subject of homosexual relationships is found in the letters of St. Paul.
- Want a good jump-start to Lent? View Fr. Chris Alar's Ash Wednesday homily.
In calling for this Jubilee Year, Pope Francis is encouraging the faithful to know the face of God's mercy...
The most complete resources about Divine Mercy: videos, articles, audios, images and much more ...
[August 30,'37] Reverend Father Sopocko left this morning....
|Read More >>||Listen|
PRAY THE CHAPLET
Pray along in text, audio, or video (as seen on EWTN).
40 Days to Mercy
Reach out with mercy
“I have not come to call the righteous to repentance but sinners.” Lk 5:32