- Part of the reason Mother Teresa took her consecration so seriously has to do with her roots in Albanian culture.
- When it comes to the Thanksgiving Day prayer, think it through before forking it over.
- Both international law and the law of God demands Christians show hospitality to refugees.
- My friend's comment left me wondering the following: If St. Faustina were to celebrate Thanksgiving today, what would she be especially thankful for?
- When we speak of the heart of Mary, what is it that we speak of?
Today, I heard in my soul these words: My daughter, it is...
|Read More >>||Listen|
PRAY THE CHAPLET
Pray along in text, audio, or video (as seen on EWTN).