Home / Photo Galleries
National Shrine of The Divine Mercy
National Shrine of The Divine Mercy Photo Galleries
- Stone Placing at Station 14 for the Tomb of Jesus - Photos of Station 14 of the stone placing by employees at the tomb of Jesus
- A Tour of the 'Hill' - Eden Hill's spiritual history dates back to the 17th century. Join us in a photo exploration of Eden Hill, then and now — including how Divine Mercy found its North American beachhead here and why so many pilgrims consider this their "second home."
- Divine Mercy Sunday 2011 - Jesus pours down His special graces on a beautiful day on Eden Hill!
- What Is It? - On this, the 50th anniversary of the dedication of the National Shrine of The Divine Mercy in Stockbridge, Mass., let's take a look inside at the many details whose spiritual significance were no accident.
By Felix Carroll
- Shrine 50th anniversary - The Marians marked the Golden Anniversary of the National Shrine of The Divine Mercy on May 29. The Most Rev. Timothy A. McDonnell rededicated the Shrine "to God's mercy at work in our lives and as a symbol of hope for all of us."
- Divine Mercy Sunday Weekend 2009 - View a photo gallery from Eden Hill where thousands of pilgrims flocked to praise and worship Jesus on Divine Mercy Sunday Weekend.
- Divine Mercy Weekend 2008 - Photos from Divine Mercy Weekend 2008
- Divine Mercy Weekend 2007 - Divine Mercy Weekend 2007 Photo Gallery
- The Marians Welcome a New Brother - Jim McCormack became a vowed member of the Marians of the Immaculate Conception during a ceremony on Tuesday, Aug. 15 — on the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary — at the National Shrine of The Divine Mercy, in Stockbridge, Massachusetts.
- Divine Mercy Weekend 2006 - Over 16,000 pilgrims braved rain and wind at the National Shrine of The Divine Mercy in Stockbridge, MA, at the Northeast's largest Divine Mercy celebration. Cardinal Sean O'Malley, OFM, Cap of Boston and Bishop Timothy McDonnell of Springfield concelebrated Mass.
- Hispanic Day 2005 - On August 20, 2005 the National Shrine of The Divine Mercy held its first Hispanic Day. 1,800 pilgrims young and old came to join Archbishop Huesca of Puebla, Mexico in religious celebration including Mass, a children's procession, confessions, music, and Latin food.
- Divine Mercy Weekend 2005 - Over 17,000 pilgrims joined the Marians of the Immaculate Conception at the National Shrine of The Divine Mercy for Divine Mercy Sunday 2005. The theme of the weekend was the life and legacy of Pope John Paul II — the Great Mercy Pope.
The weekend included two days of Masses, speakers, music, and presentations. Fifty-two priests from four states participated in the weekend and over 1,000 confessions were heard. Two hundred and fifty four buses arrived for the weekend with over pilgrims from as far away as Ecuador, the Philippines and Afghanistan on board.